Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Uhm...wow

It's been a LONG time since updating.

  I've moved out of my crackhouse apartment, and into a nice apartment, thanks to a friend that I am rooming with.  It's a 3 bedroom place. I have room for EVERYTHING!

It's hard to adjust to a roommate though.  I didn't realize how much I had gotten into my own routine, and then to have another person who interrupts it and lives according to her own standards... it's difficult.  I wouldn't change a thing though.  I love having someone that I can talk to and to help take care of my dog.

 That's right.  I have a dog!  His name is Fenway, and he's just about perfect.  I can't believe that I went so long without a dog, knowing that I love dogs!  He has probably quadrupled my happy factor!

 I'm still off work.  I still have a job. I'm in tons of pain, and I take the good stuff for it.  I would love to feel good again.

 I'm also going to come back and update this more often. I think it's going to be cathartic.

2 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Heyhey Katy! Welcome back and I'm so glad to hear from you, Praying for you to get some pain relief, I know, it's a constant nag and torturer. Keep swimming! xoxo.

Cassie said...

So glad you have a dog - they are wonderful!! I've missed you, come by sometime!

Cassie (well sorta, you know)