Tuesday, December 12, 2006

That Still Quiet Place Inside

As my week has gone by, I've been prompted to listen to that still small voice deep inside. It's something that I really have been trying to cultivate lately. I believe that little voice is inside of us, and not to get all biblically scholarly on people, even the apostle Paul believed that everyone has that little voice inside of us.


On other notes, I'm going to start posting photos of some pages I have done, and some photos of my life. Being brave happens in baby steps.

K

1 comment:

Rosie said...

We all need to turn down the noise in our lives and listen to that Still Small voice. It is there and he never yells at us. He always talks quietly. Unfortunately, with all the distractions in this world we often can't hear the promptings.