Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Gratituesday B

I am still at it! Two weeks in a row! Whoo hoo!!

I am grateful for:

Beans- a delicious and nutritious food.
Breathing- something that my asthmatic daughter doesn't take for granted.
Balance- I am working on balance,in my attitudes, finances and outlook.
Breakfast- I really think it's my favorite meal of the day.
Breaks at work- I am grateful to have them, and if I don't take them, I am able to increase my efficiency.
Boston- one of my favorite cities! I am hoping to visit this fall and see some much loved friends.


Things are moving along smoothly here, my exhusband sent me paperwork for me to fill out so that I can get my share of his retirement. I know it irks him to no end, but it will make a huge difference in my life.

Keep me in your prayers, I'm considering some major changes in my life, and am looking for not just a sign from God, but a big rap upside the head to get me to turn and see the path he has laid out for me.

No comments: