Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Gratituesday A

Today I am grateful for:

Aaron- My middle child. I love him. He's 16 and already 6'2" tall.

Apple pie- the only way I can eat apples because they are cooked,I can't eat fresh apples without having a nasty, embarrassing reaction.

Airplanes- it's how I'm able to see my family and friends quickly and easily.

Amish Friendship Bread Starter- Tonight I baked my loaves, and they are yummy! I used the chocolate pudding in the batter for the ones I made tonight. They turned out so good. Definitely I will make them again.

Air Conditioner- I love being able to make my bedroom just a little cooler so that I can sleep easier at night.

Autos- I would say this is a love/hate relationshp. I really like having a job, and since I'm an insurance agent, I depend on people to keep buying them. Please, keep buying them.

And, it's good to be back!

No comments: