Sunday, December 30, 2012

Hey Sexy Ladies!

 Here's another layout, I just finished it this afternoon. It's been sitting out on my table top for quite a while, and I had initially thought of it as being done, but today I needed to add that hexagon shape just above the journaling and the eyelets to the left of the speech bubble, and then some bling scattered around the page.
 I didn't have any original photos to put on the layout, but I did find some ( thank you Google Images!) and I also found some funny memes that I couldn't resist shrinking down and spraying with Pinstripe Mister Hueys.
 The chevron die cut is my recent addition.  I used Kelly Purkeys This is how I roll stamp on it, and then added some bling.  I think it's exactly what my layout needed!
 I feel like I stepped back in time to about 5 years ago when I added these eyelets.  I'm actually glad that I dug them out.  I was looking for something to bring a little of the gold hexagon color to the other side.  I also used green arrow washi tape beneath the cut out title.

 That's it for today.  I'm going to tackle the Studio Calico Sunday Sketch.

No comments: