Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Last Layout of 2012





Indoor Skydiving

I made this layout with a couple photos that I got from my trip to Cocoa Beach.  I went to this place with Lorie and Joe, Lorie and I flew and Joe cheered us on from the observation room. This was definitely one of my bucket list items, and now that I've done this, I most definitely would do an actual skydive. iFly Orlando

Anyway, back to my layout, this was my version of the Studio Calico Sunday Sketch.  I really had fun with this, the only thing that I wish that I had done was to mat the photos.

 I had way too much fun using my stamps that I got in one of the Studio Calico kits recently.  I used the solid and outline, and also used some of the very fun vellum arrows that were in a kit too.  To get the outline stamp to look white inside I used my Sharpie white poster pen on the inside. 

 I traced most of embellishments with my 05 black pen.

 The super cute tag was made by running it through my cameo.  I cut out the iFLY on the bottom of the tag, and then used pop dots to attach the blue layer beneath.  Then I cut the flyer logo out of red paper.  The "This is how I roll" stamp was from Kelly Purkey and can be found here.  I think that it's so much fun to find new ways to use it!


That's it!  I hope that you are having a marvy new year! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: