Friday, February 1, 2013

They call it Puppy Love



  I'm doing LOAD 213 with Lain Ehmann.  Today is day 1, and I had a lot of fun using my stash of washi tape.   I don't know whether or not to be pleased that I still had more pink/red/heart tape than what I used.  Perhaps I have a bit of a washi compulsion!

  I'm using up my stash, although the card stock wasn't necessarily old stash, the washi was definitely a use up type of thing.  The stitched hearts were an old Autumn Leaves set of rub-ons. That felt definitely good to use up.

  I also used nail polish on cardstock hearts that I punched out.  I also used sequins randomly on the page.

3 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Love all the washi and those fun hearts!!! :)

sweetscrappingma said...

I love this!

sweetscrappingma said...

This is so cute!