Wednesday, October 17, 2007



This is the class that I'll be teaching at my local scrapbooking store. I really am looking forward to this. I used scraps and NO ruler at all. I didn't even use a paper cutter except to trim down the paper after punching out a row of squares.

It's a very easy class and I'm really excited to do this.

My life is happy. I'm looking forward to some major personal self improvement steps this fall. The other day I really noticed that I was losing weight. Not just the numbers on the scale, this time it was my clothes. I pulled on my favorite skirt and it fell off. WOW.

My goal at the gym has not been weight loss, and for me, I think that this has been a good way to get me there. I want to become healthy and strong. So I work out with that intention. The weight loss is a bonus, a big bonus!

I'll try to update again before the end of the month. You never know, I might become a real blogger someday!

No comments: