- You must post the rules before you give your answers.
- You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name.
- Each fact must begin with that letter.
- If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.
- After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers.
- At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).
My middle name is Louise.
L-Life is something that I embrace.
O- Often I say that my body is "O" shaped.
U- Umbrella's are something that I don't carry. Sometimes that can suck.
I- I am a much better person in my 40's than at any other time in my life.
S- Sometimes I blame myself for things that I have no control over. (It's a flaw. That can suck too)
E- Every day is a good day when it starts. It's what you do with those opportunities that make the difference.
Now, for the tags...
I tag Sarah
I chose these guys because they have some fun blogs, and for one of them... Dedra's...I am curious as to what her middle name is. I have been in love with her first name since I first saw her pop up on the message board.
Another "cool" thing about my list is that 4 of the names I chose all live south of the Mason-Dixon line ( I think...) and the other two are Canadians!
I will give an update soon on my life. No job yet, but I'm REALLY getting a lot of leads. Something will show up!