Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Feeling good

I've been feeling good about my life a lot more lately. I'm on my own, and that is so nice. I'm paying my bills and am starting to see when I'm going to have money left over at the end of payday and that is even more exciting. I am actually feeling empowered and excited about my future.

Yesterday at work I finally saw my goal as something that I can do. I have been creeping my way to 100% in quality. It's not as easy as I initially thought. It seems that I get points taken off for things that are stupid so I need to pay more attention to the basic things and I will be fine.

My love life is good. I like dating someone who is very consistent. I like me and where I am personally. I like the feeling of knowing that I can live without someone, and yet knowing that I really don't want to. I also feel very confident that whomever God has for me in my life, I am going to be very happy with myself first.

Pretty good, eh?

No comments: