Friday, November 7, 2008

A quick update

God is still good. Every day.

I went to the optometrist today, and the Dr. saw a couple microanyeurisms in my left eye. My vision has truly gone downhill in recent history. The Dr. held up a couple lenses for me to look through and there's going to be a bit more of a prescription, but I'm going to take a look at my blood sugars a little more closely before going in for a refraction. I am praising God for this, it was a real wake up call about my health. I have been working out still, and have secret dreams to have arms like Nicole C. Mullen, yeah, that's not going to happen, but I can dream. Anyway, I've just not paid such close attention to my diet, even though I'm losing weight because of my workouts at the gym.


I am enjoying my single life. Work is work. It has it's good and bad days. I have a few days off for vacation, and am glad to have them. No more being abused by customers for a bit!

No comments: