Friday, December 21, 2007

Deep Breath of Air

* The hardwood kitchen floor and the stairs to the upstairs have been mopped with vinegar and water, and then polished to a high shine.

*The laundry is all caught up.

*The toilets are cleaned. (3 of 'em!)

*The bathrooms are cleaned.

*Bedrooms are dusted with mirrors cleaned. (3 out of 4... I refuse to touch Naomi's room.)

*I've wrapped over 100 Christmas Presents

*I Mod Podged the letters that my neighbor wants to put on the walls in her daughters rooms.

*I've also helped her decorate them up with buttons and ribbons.

*I've finished the scrapbook for my friend.

*I finished the planner that I was making for myself too!

*Did I mention all the vacuuming?

Tomorrow morning the kids arrive. I AM THRILLED. I'm REALLY tired tonight, and at 8:30 I'm feeling like I've been running a marathon all day.

I think that I'm going to go to bed in a few minutes.


Oh yeah. Happy Birthday to my sister Lisa and my brother Bill. They both turn the big 5-0 today. I hope that they have a wonderful year. They are both pretty darn cool!

1 comment:

Linda said...

You have been very busy! Hope you get a moment to put your feet up and relax.