Friday, January 25, 2013

Boldt Castle and some fun news


  This is one of my layouts created with this month's Gossamer Blue kit.  This is my second month receiving the kits, and I absolutely adore them!  I subscribe to Gossamer Blue and Studio Calico.  I love them both equally.  I have recently discovered that for me, growing as a scrapbooker is something that I need to take seriously.   Both of these kit clubs fit the bill for me to stretch.  I've also started challenging myself to do new things, learn about what makes my eye happy to look at a page.  AND... to use up my stash! 

  I am going to enjoy looking at those papers I've been hoarding much more if they are in an album.  If I don't love the page I've created, at least I've gotten a memory down, and I can look at it and learn for the next time.

  Now, for the fun stuff.  I'm going to make a couple videos this weekend.  I've not done this, and I don't know how long it will take me to edit them, but this is my new goal. 

  AND, the second bit of fun news is that I'm going to be putting up another cutting file this weekend. 
 
 I had a real rough week this last week, I slipped and fell twice, and then last night I was laying on my left side with my arm curled around under the pillow I was laying on, and I coughed so hard that I pulled the muscles around my rib cage. I've got pain meds, and they do help, but it just made my week not as much fun as it could be. 

  Anyway,  Happy Scrapping everyone!  My file may go up tonight!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Boldt Castle~ I spent my summers in the area as a child. Now, my Dad owns a campground in the area. I've scrapped many BC pages! Love your page!

Sue Althouse said...

Lovely page! I'm familiar with Studio Calico, but Gossamer Blue is new to me. I'll have to go check them out. Thanks for stopping by my blog!