Monday, January 14, 2013

Riding Lessons

This layout is from one of Shimelles Sketch to Scrapbook page challenges.


 She used a large photo as the base for the layout.I didn't have any photos larger than 4x6 laying around so I ordered my photos for this page from Persnickety Prints last week Friday.  I had them in my hot hands today!  I'm thrilled with the fast service, and the quality of the prints was excellent.  Next time I decide to do something like this, I'm going to plan ahead and order more than I did this time, but I truly wanted to see what the quality was like, and I'm sold.  I'll be a long term customer of these guys.




This went together so quickly.  I just trimmed down the photo slightly so that I could place it on that white wood grain paper. The little photos got matted on the yellow paper, and I left the frames around the photos, but still trimmed that part down a bit. 

  This was so much fun to do! I'll pay attention to other photos in the future so that I can do this again. 
 
  I have a photo that I took in Florida that I'd like to blow up and do this again.   My brain is whirring away now!

  Good night, and have a good day tomorrow!  I have more layouts to put up!


1 comment:

www.hokiecoyote.com said...

I love persnickety as well. Your layout is adorable.