Saturday, January 19, 2013

More scrapping!

I spent yesterday kind of re-doing my scrap area, and I had so much fun doing it.  Today I actually sat down and made a very quick layout that I think I might love!

 I came across a photo of my daughter and my ex-husband hugging at her High School graduation. It made me so happy to see the smiles on their faces.  (Yes I'm divorced, but anything that makes my kids happy makes me happy, even if I'm not married to him any longer.)

 
I used a Kelly Purkey stamp in the lower right of the page, and I wrapped an I-top brad with some washi just above the photo.  I wanted to draw the eye to the photo with some washi, but I didn't want to use the washi in ways that I've already seen. I also glued down some of the Lawn Fawn Lawn Trimming hemp cord.

  I sprayed the background with heirloom blue Mister Huey's.I also trimmed around the happy day speech bubble from Simple Stories. 

  Thank you for taking the time to look!  Have a lovely day.   I'll post another page tomorrow!


No comments: