Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Today's Goals

Today I feel SO good. I still feel a little weak, but I feel GOOD.
Yay!

So far it looks good for the rest of the house not getting it, but who really knows.

Yesterday ,because of the illness, I had to wash the sheets, mattress pad, comforter, duvet, and blanket. I ended up putting a damp blanket on the bed because by bed time I just couldn't wait any longer.

Today, it's a different world! I've taken the dogs for a couple walks, and the electrician is here and has fixed the dining room light, put up the new fixture in the kitchen (the old one was broken...) and has now installed two ceiling fans in bedrooms upstairs. I've vacuumed all over upstairs, and am washing the dog bed that goes in our bedroom. If I get a chance, I'm going to wash the second dog bed too. I've also cleaned the bathroom downstairs, and tomorrow I'll get the bathroom upstairs.

Gosh, it feels so good to feel good!

I have some pictures to post, and not having much luck with the uploading right now, so I'll do some posting of the pictures later.

1 comment:

toners said...

The flu is awful! Sounds like you are well on the way to a full recovery :)